Single-piece air hoses (good quality) from intake to airbox

Hi -

Does anyone know if there's a single-piece air hose that replaces the myriad of joins and whatnot that goes in between the side air intake on a TD5 Defender and the stock airbox? I'm trying to simplify everything on the way into the turbo and I've found everything but that bit so far!

IF nobody's come up with one, do any of you guys know of anyone that makes a good aftermarket replacement in parts - everyone seems to do a replacement for the bit between the turbo / intercooler etc but nothing before that (except the Allisport one from airbox to turbo which is about £290).

I just bought a length of the appropriate hose on eBay?

Doesn't it step down from one end to the other? If you've got a link, that'd be a great help - could save a lot of hassle if I can sort it that easily! :)

Not sure if the pictures works :

586551A5-F64A-4969-8B24-9B8803831231.jpg

This is one of the safari snorkels that had the integrated pipe that passed through the wing. I forget the diameters now - but the airbox had a slight taper on its inlet, which meant the pipe fitted both.

That looks perfect, genuine Safari I'm guessing? Don't remember that on the one I had on the last truck, but it has been a decade!

Means swapping for the Mantec, but I don't mind in the end...

Thanks for the pic, v handy.