SERIES 3 RECONDITIONED GEARBOX

trod

Talk to Shabs at "http://www.syncrogearboxes.com"

I have had several boxes of off him and will buy again one (R380) late this year when over.

A new complete unit is about to go into the Series behind a 200 Tdi..

He has a lead time to build one - I could transport one for you from him to France, or Holland, in late September, early October if it is any help for you..

Talk to Shabs at "http://www.syncrogearboxes.com"

I have had several boxes of off him and will buy again one (R380) late this year when over.

A new complete unit is about to go into the Series behind a 200 Tdi..

He has a lead time to build one - I could transport one for you from him to France, or Holland, in late September, early October if it is any help for you..

Interesting, do you drive up and down there end of the year?

Cool to hear your progress. As I'm still working my @ss off on the house and shed i've got no landrover progress at all. Just new parts piling up :P

Yes. I'm planing 2 UK Raids for later this year. In September to visit a few friends, hopefully collect a beautiful & very big Toolchest and a load of other bits.

Late this year there's going to be a trip to replace the R380 in the 110 with one of Shabs boxes so it will be no problem to collect it for you and take it with me to France.

So you're "...working my @ss off on the house and shed..."

2016-07-25%20%20ABRI%20Overzicht%20-%206

Ik know the feeling as you can see.... This is the 6 x 13 mtrs. ABRI the Mrs. & me are building at the moment for the horses. Concrete floor is planned to go in when I'm back from 3 weeks Alps. About 3,4 mtrs. high eventually. Once finished, the next ABRI will be 26 x 6 mtrs. for firewood, hay, trailer & Land Rover storage..

Hopefully, I can then rebuild the workshop and that may end up being 14 x 9 mtrs....

Funds is a bit of an issue though...

P.S. Importing stuff into Norway can be expensive so having your box done by him could be less expensive if you do it the official way.. Temp. export and reimportation. I have been led to believe people from your region seem to drive places, replace the box and go back again...

Where about's are you located ?

I gladly get the box to the Continent for our friend in Norway - it would be nice if we could forum relay the thing to the North..

We got our metal sheeting from Holland last month : about 1/3 of the French prices...

Where about's are you located ?

I gladly get the box to the Continent for our friend in Norway - it would be nice if we could forum relay the thing to the North..

We got our metal sheeting from Holland last month : about 1/3 of the French prices...

Is sheet metal that much cheeper in holland?

If you are permanent in France know that I'm always willing to bring some stuff as long as it fits in the back of my Hilux along the other mess we drag up and down all the time :)

We live here - have been for ages - in the Allier..

Some materials are cheaper in Holland so we do have from time to time to the trailer fully loaded coming this way..

Next UK raid is mixed with service for the RHD Volvo etc..