remote alarm key fob

johngee

hi i am new to this forum but have owned range rovers for many years ,i am looking for at least two alarm fobs for our 1990 range we have never had any fobs and use the key ,i am assuming it has an alarm factory fitted as there are motion sensors inside can anybody help me with obtaining the fobs please

It probably depends what alarm you have fitted...

The alarm box is probably underneath the cowl beneath the steering wheel, it will have a part number on it.

I spoke to a few people and hunted about for fobs for my 1994 hard dash but in the end I decided to get an aftermarket alarm fitted, my system was further complicated by having the internal sensors removed and some aftermarket immobiliser in the system too.

My fobs failed (95 soft dash, same one-button alarm I think) and I contacted Remotekey. They couldn't replace the fobs at the time, but were able to provide a modified later (two button) ecu and fobs with extra features not included in factory guise. It was well worth the money, and was a direct replacement with the wiring adaptor they included.