Landrover parts in Sweden

The Badger

Where is a good spot to get them from, at the moment I get them from the UK because it's cheaper including postage.

The other day I was quoted 4,000 SEK (about 400 quid) for a clutch....

I was still laughing when I walked out having told the guy I just got one for £100 including vat, postage, release bearing, arm, and clutch.

Anyway, who knows of a good place in Sweden for specific LR parts?

Badger,

Unfortunately the rule of thumb for most of us here is order from England and wait the 6 to 7 days for delivery. We have 2 places that you can try but be warned now, their prices ( for aftermarket products) are at times like or more than LR Original!

There is Landy Man in Stockholm at 070 8626650 I've had no luck with him at all. I've placed an order 3 times, even talking directly with him 2 of those times and never seen hid or hair of anything. :( Claims to carry Bearmach products but normally sends ****part. (Hear say, that you or somebody else can deny or confirm)

Also we have LRshop.se Ralf carries SH!Tpart and there nemesis AllMake. His prices are beyond reason, sometimes you'll find something that is fairly priced but the next item is in the stratosphere. ie: it cheaper to buy LR original Wolf rims from a dealer than from him, or the emergency hammers that run about £10, he wants over £65 !!!

If it's a normal service item either of the above might have the parts in stock, but the norm is that they have to order. Now if you order after Wed. or Thurs ( I can't remember which day it is) your item will not be with the next shipment. You'll have to wait til the following week for the order to be placed and then another week or more for shipping.

Besides cheaper it's "time" wise smarter to order yourself from England.

Todd.

I once tried buying a mirror for my Classic in the Malmö area... dear lord was that hopeless. It was going to be at least a week before the part got to the dealer (if they were even able to find said part). In the end I just drove home without a driver's side mirror...