TDI tachometer terminal block

Does anybody know if a terminal block/molding is available for this configuration – shown on the lower edge of the gauge (3 male spade connections, two horizontally and the third vertically)?

Image1225.jpg

Its from the rear of a TDI tachometer, part number YAE100800. I know ordinary female spade terminals will fit but as i am reworking the TD5 speedo wiring i might as well get the right fittings (if available!).

I used blue fully insulated 15amp spade connectors too, the 2 terminal is the signal from the 'W' terminal on the alternator, others a 12v ign controlled feed & Earth.

Thought that was the case, have read something similar in a french topic on it somewhere! Have already started plumbing it into the TD5 dash!

it fits fine, got mine next to the speedo, which means it's right in front of me/vision while driving.

Thats what i'm planning too! Removed the clock, fitted the fuel gauge to the extreme right (where the clock was originally) and mounted the tachometer next to the speedo.

Here is where i found the pin outs: http://www.xgonin.ch/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=55

Handy little topic, once translated!

I would check with VDO, though. It does not look right for this tach. For other 52mm VDO gauges they make a 3 prong connector, but the tachometers are different.

Nice find Red, cheers!

I think i might contact them just incase they do offer one for this application!