Hi From Alberta

speed wrench

Hi everyone I made it to Alberta.The onlt incidentes i had while driving was two blow rear tires.I currently getting into my new job and trying to find all the landrover owners out here .From what i can tell there are lots. :o and there are supposed to be lots of parts. Landi41 told me about this new forum when i spoke to him last night on the phone.Ill be in and out of the forum as im converting my series petrol engine to a 2.5n/a.Ill need lots of advise as i go along.Cheers for now

well welcome home!!! At least to one of them. What part of King Ralph's Fifedom do you hide your LR????

I hang my hat in the Edmonton area and the resident guru on all things land rover and old is Chris over at Chris automotive. He's a displaced greek who's been hanging his hat here for the past 35 years or so but he knows the old landys better then most. Also got a lot of sources for parts too.

Look forward to seeing you about.

cheers,Bill

Hi everyone I made it to Alberta.The onlt incidentes i had while driving was two blow rear tires.I currently getting into my new job and trying to find all the landrover owners out here .From what i can tell there are lots. :o and there are supposed to be lots of parts. Landi41 told me about this new forum when i spoke to him last night on the phone.Ill be in and out of the forum as im converting my series petrol engine to a 2.5n/a.Ill need lots of advise as i go along.Cheers for now

Ya ! you made it to Alberta ya big dummy but onto the wrong Forum :)

Look here;

http://www.lrenthusiastforum.com/ubbthread...UBB1&PHPSESSID=

:)

Hej Smitty,

Good to see you've made your way into the dust bowl in one piece. I spent way too much time there and glad to be out of there! I have the latest picture of the 88, from the rockiemountain group at yahoo, looking great!

Apparently there is an englishman, that lives just outside the main gate, that has contacts for the "parts" your talking about. I've never meet him, but I've been told that, many times in my quest for more parts. ;)

BUT diesel, Smitty, I thought that you were happy with the ACR motor?

Todd.

Thanks Todd.

having to find a new name hasn't helped but at least we have one piece in place. Hopefuly Michele will be along soon with the logo and some smaller images we can put on our web sites.

Hosting is moving along but time diffference between here and VA makes the dialogue rather stilted. Still waiting on them loading in all our data so the mods can take a look see.