2nd row seats

As some of you know we will be building a 130 double cab soon,

We have aquired a set of low back 2nd row seats that potentially need recovering, however the whole idea is to make the vehicle family friendly in years to come so we both feel the higher back seats may be a better bet.

So the questions are,

Are the seat frames the same for low back and the trakker style seat?

Wheres the best place to by retrim kits for 2nd row seats? (Looked at exmoor trim but there website is very chelsea tractor these day)

Lastly am i just better punting these on selling my soul to the devil remortgaging and buying tdci second row seating?

Many thanks

Matt

the original Trakker hi back seats [no longer available]  in my 110CSW, fitted to the standard low back seat frames. I also fitted the extension kit years ago which lifts the seat back up about a inch & moves it back by approx 2 inches, giving a bit more leg room & allowing rear seat passengers to sit more comfotably.

Hi madmat, are you after a set of hi back trakkers seats ?I have a set of three 2nd row seats here which I have been told are original trakkers brought them for my project but I'm not using them now. Can put a pic up for you if that's what you're after ?

cheers Ian

15 hours ago, madmatt said:

Thanks Ralph,

My hi back Trakkers 2nd row seats [Neptune cloth to match my 110's original front seats] These have Exmoors extension kit fitted which moves the seat back up & reawards to give move leg room & more shoulder support,  IIRC bought 1995 at on of the LRO Billing shows. 

WP_20170115_11_39_48_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20170115_11_39_57_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20170115_11_40_04_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20170115_11_40_30_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20170115_11_40_49_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20170115_11_41_11_Pro_LI.jpg

• Like 1