One Ten middle row LH seatbelt Part Number request

Madcowz

Hi,

I need to replace the inertia reel of the middle row outer LH seat belt. The part number I'm coming up with is: MXC5489 (VIN is FA....).

On some sites it comes with the buckle (short end) others it seems to just be the long end (inertia reel). The catalogue image shows it is both long an short and fixings. Also the buckles have a stalk whereas the existing ones and the image in the parts catalogue are ribbon style. Is this a general update/improvement to the original part?

Next question. Original or OEM. Not going with Britpart.

That part No relates to a front seat belt. The middle row inertia reel seat belts are not handed and the part No up to KA chassis range is BTR304, which is obsolete and has been superceded by BTR5779

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/search.php?query=btr5779&xBrand=&part_type=&xSupplierID=&product-sort=&xPerPage=10 

Edited by neil110
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, neil110 said:

That part No relates to a front seat belt. The middle row inertia reel seat belts are not handed and the part No up to KA chassis range is BTR304, which is obsolete and has been superceded by BTR5779

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/search.php?query=btr5779&xBrand=&part_type=&xSupplierID=&product-sort=&xPerPage=10 

Thanks Neil,

It was under the section: Rear Forward Facing seats - Outer but I realise I was looking in the Defender 130 - 1991 model year section which didn't help.

I now see the BTR304/BTR5779

Now to decide whether to go for a Land Rover part or cheaper.