All-VDO dash in a 4.0

Hello, I am Pedro, new to the forum.

Former owner of a Puma 110, proud owner of a 88 2A and currently turning my 90 200 Tdi into a 4.0 GEMS V8 auto.

I want to swap the dash to a Td5 style one, buy I´d prefer an all-VDO set up.

After reading the fantastic work by Retroanaconda and many old posts, I still have several doubts that I would love to work out.

- I understand I don´t need any special sender for a Float arm fuel gauge (240-30 Ohms) 30101002?

- The right temp sender is 1/8 NPT and the gauge 120ºC  310010002?

-  Can I fit the Speedo straight with a Td5 speed transducer, or do I need anything else done?

Thanks so much :)

Thank you Red90 :)

I got the temp sender data in some American forum, ref  323 095, although I read here in an old post that the ref is 323 417. I´ll order both and let you know.

I was more worried about the speedo :rolleyes:. It´s great to find out it´s so easy! :D

Everything fitted with a Td5 wiring loom YMG109280, right?

Edited by Red110
I forgot to write something

I wish I could Red90, but I am getting the engine from UK and would like to have as many parts as possible ready for when it arrives. I will certainly wait for more expensive parts.

Thank you :)