New products may be of interest

BogMonster

Technically this could be a bit spammified but I think may be of interest to some forum users and apart from buying loads of stuff from them I don't have any connection with the company so...

Just got some bumph from Bearmach this morning on new products and included in it is a series of straight through centre pipes (no silencer), no prices on any of them but I bet they are cheaper than the orange ones! Seems to be a full range for 200, 300, Td5 and V8, 90s and 110s.

There's also an EGR blanking kit too, for a Td5.

May be worth an enquiry if anybody is thinking about a straight pipe, be interesting to know cost too... I was going to put a straight through pipe on my 90 until I looked underneath and discovered there is only one silencer on the latest ones :rolleyes: may have been a bit too noisy :unsure:

Technically this could be a bit spammified but I think may be of interest to some forum users and apart from buying loads of stuff from them I don't have any connection with the company so...

Just got some bumph from Bearmach this morning on new products and included in it is a series of straight through centre pipes (no silencer), no prices on any of them but I bet they are cheaper than the orange ones! Seems to be a full range for 200, 300, Td5 and V8, 90s and 110s.

There's also an EGR blanking kit too, for a Td5.

May be worth an enquiry if anybody is thinking about a straight pipe, be interesting to know cost too... I was going to put a straight through pipe on my 90 until I looked underneath and discovered there is only one silencer on the latest ones :rolleyes: may have been a bit too noisy :unsure:

Ah nuts i have just booked mine at a local chav exhuast place to build a custom one :blink::blink::unsure: