Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Saar

Fixing the gloves box cover

Recommended Posts

It took me a while to do it, but it finally happened, I fixed the gloves box cover...

I used the inner plastic part and a 2mm Aluminium sheet that I had.

I guess you could use a thinner material for the work.

I used glue and rivets to keep the parts together and painted with Raptor.

I think it came out nice :)

I wrote some more details and a short video, here, in my blog.

 

cover-1.jpg

cover-side-view.jpg

disco-1-gloves-box-installed.jpg

gloves-box-back-view.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really nice job.

BTW... I've always wanted to add a lock to my glovebox.

BTW... Bear Down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy