Glencoyne Engine & Gearbox Mounts

Hi All,

I have to state how great the Glencoyne mounts are!  http://www.glencoyne.co.uk/

I replaced my 2.5TDI with a 200TDi during my rebuild about 8 years and the engine shook like crazy but put up with it.

Last year I swapped all engine and gearbox mounts with genuine LR ones and it was improved but still not great.

I swapped the engine mounts last week with Glencoyne mounts and what a difference, I swapped the gearbox mounts today and its like a petrol in comparison to how much better it was.

I can't state how much they have transformed my 90, the whole vehicle is also a lot quieter and I completely recommend them. 

.....I think I may have just had an accident...................😁

Hope this helps someone in the future for 200TDi vibration issues.👍

All the best

🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yer swapped all mine when I did my rebuild and although expensive for a few rubber blocks it was well worth it and really improved things. Just got to get my exhaust mounts to be more flexible now to match so that the vibrations from that don't come through the body.