Who makes the best seat squabs?

I've found out the hard way that fitting Mud seat rails has a drawback: lifting the whole seat means that the front seat squab is no longer supported by the battery box and this means that if, like me, you might be partial to the odd snack, with time and crashing about off road it breaks where the base plate is welded into the front of the seat and the cushion collapses. With the standard design it doesn't quite touch when the seat is empty but if the seat base deforms under heavy load then some of the strain is taken up by the cover on the top of the battery box.

So I got some new ones which came branded Britpart, and which lasted even less time than the original genuine seats. I also found the cushions less supportive than the originals, and less comfortable.

I have now invented a solution to the problem to support the base of the seat squab, but I need to get a pair of new front squabs. I suppose Genuine ones will be stupidly expensive and quite possibly no longer available, Britpart-branded ones only last three months, so I wondered what the other options were and if anybody had bought anything they were pleased with the quality of?

Needs to be Techno cloth and suitable for a 2006 model year vehicle (though I think they are all interchangeable).

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Landy7 said:

I have them from Exmoor Trim, comfort is excellent and I think the base plate is made from a thicker steel as well..

Thanks. Unfortunately no info on availability and a vague warning on their website of up to lots of weeks delivery. I've emailed them to query it....