Stack Water Temperature Gauge 19J and 200Tdi

As a follow on from my rewire project on my 110, I want to get myself a set of gauges to monitor the engine better. I am starting with an acurate coolant temperature guage (Stack professional from Merlin motorsport).

I will initially be fitting this to my 19J, but I will soon be fitting Ian's Defender spec 200 Tdi. Two questions. (1) Will the sender fit/what sender do I need in terms of thread size? (2) Will the sender required for the 19J be the same as that required for the 200Tdi in terms of thread size?

https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/stack-water-temperature-gauge-40-120-degrees-c-st33

Defender spec 200tdi coolant temp sender is PRC8593 5/8unf thread,

I can't remember what thread it is on the 19J engine & the temp sender lives at back of cylinder head not at the stat housing. for 19J there are 2 part numbers PRC2505 or PRC6663  both as item 1 in screen shot of parts page. 

Discovery 200tdi is 1/8npt IIRC. 

2021-03-30.png