ZF4HP22EH loom info

shanecl

We did wonder! have a search online, there are sites where you can find the RAVE files, I get the PDF version  for my RR from Here, but I don't know if what you are looking for is there. (I know the RR box is similar, not sure what the differences are though)

Bear in mind that the RAVE system works on an older Windows operating system , there is a recent thread on the subject on here somewhere, you need to right click and change the settings when you do find a likely suspect. For some reason I can't get that to work,hence my use of the PDF's but for what I need it is just as easy.

You know what they say, you do your best proof reading after you hit the send button 🤣

Thanks Blanco, your link should be fine, i just want to know the sensors so the 22 and 24 box will be the same i imagine. Thanks again 😁

Shane