Defender TD5 90 (2003) Seat Belt Help

Hi all! I need to replace my front seatbelts on my TD5 90. I have been given two options for buckles below - as you can see very different prices. The more expensive one matches what I have but I wandered if anyone has changed over to the other version and if they still work fine and if they need to be mounted in a different position. Whilst I appreciate the importance of their safety the price difference is rather hefty - so any thoughts would be appreciated!!

https://www.lrparts.net/evl104360-defender-td5-seat-belt-buckle-right-hand-fits-from-1998-2006-non-audible.html

https://www.lrparts.net/lrc2301-defender-seat-belt-kit-left-hand-front-buckle-and-belt-with-l-shaped-bracket-for-2001-2006.html

(the bottom one is just the buckle with the belt but buckles works out at around 10£ compared to 100£!!

It is a dilemma for some of us at least. Generally GENUINE LR is better quality, not always but mostly. OEM does not mean it’s the genuine item in another box regardless of advertising. If it has the appropriate safety certified stamps on it , it should be ok…..

Then again Britpart supplied swivel balls made from cast iron so who bloody knows 😕

no help at all sorry.

I note that one says Left hand while the other says Right hand.
I also note that the 'suitable for years ...' differ between the two products.
I'm not that familiar with the base vehicle, so cannot judge how significant that is, but there is some chance you are not comparing like with like.

I also observe that one will just swing fore and aft, while the cable style has the opportunity to swing side ways slightly. It strikes me that this will be easier to use if the occupant is large enough to 'overlap' the seat base, or is wearing bulky clothing.

Are both styles designed for floor mounting?
In my experience the more rigid style of pivot (fore and aft) is found on female belt buckles incorporated into the seat frame, while the cable variety are usually found on on floor mounts.

Regards.