What's wrong with lr4x4.coms log in computer?

snagaroo

Hi folks and a happy new year to you all. It's Bill (van snorkle) here. For the past 9 weeks I have been away on holidays touring North Vietnam. In that time I have checked in with the forum from time to time as I came across internet facilities. Unfortunately the forums Log In computer has refused to allow me to log in as Bill Van Snorkle. Stating that we do not have any users with those log in details. I thought maybe I had forgotton my password and went through the formalities to retreive that. but that didn't work either, the message was that we don't have any registered user named ''bill van snorkle'' I tried re registering a new username but that was refused also, the reason given was that the email address was already used by a registered member. Now who would that be I ask? Could it be ''bill van snorkle''?

To any of the forum members who may have pm'd me over the past couple of months, I apologise for being unable access them in order to respond. I have had to reregister with a different email address just to post this thread.

To the administrators of this fine forum, may I request that you attempt to sort this little problem out so that I can continue to participate under my former username?

Regards Bill.

Bill

we had some security issues with spammers so a new form of registration was called for

Trev/Geoff will be able to sort your profile details out asap so you can retain your correct username.

until they sort you out you can now post with this username