110 Salisbury rear brake dust shield question

Morning folks, I'm replacing rear discs and pads on my 300tdi 110 and would like to add the missing dust shields to prevent the increased wear rate of the inner pad. 

I have the parts diagrams and workshop manuals so know what parts are required but haven't been able to find any photos showing the mounting bracket/fitment etc. It may become obvious when the parts are held in place but if anyone has these fitted and could take a picture or two from the rear side that would probably save quite a bit of head scratching on my part.

Cheers, Martin. 

110 Rear Hub.jpg

there should be  two M6 threaded holes in the calliper bracket either side of the calliper and then a slot in the shock bracket side 

YRM do the disc cover galvanised FYI 

If the M6 threaded holes have broken bolt ends in , it is much easier to remove the calliper mount  from the axle to access removing and tapping out the threads

Steve

s

Thanks Steve, already had non galvanised guards bought.  Once I had caliper out of the way it became reasonably obvious - 3 m6 bolts as you say, one through shock lower mount into captive nut on guard and the other two through guard into caliper bracket.  Have only got one side finished as I just can't shift remains of one my bolt on the other side yet. I was getting confused by later models which appear to have another small bracket which picks up the caliper mounts and attaches to guard in some way but  sure mine doesn't require it. Thanks again,  Martin 

20220116_164855.thumb.jpg.4e58a46b8993dcf35556d8514dfb77ee.jpg20220116_164813.thumb.jpg.74aed9129ce0d8f3b1518f3fc9674d37.jpg20220116_164804.thumb.jpg.61d1f55addc09013070166b921aeb81e.jpg

20220116_164749.jpg