Superwinch H14W Handbook / Manual / Partslist search

Arjan

I have been privileged to obtain a Superwinch H14W Hydraulic winch - October 1999 origin.

Plan is to fit it to a 110 and to make the bookshelf a bit fuller,  I'm looking for some booklets.

Superwinch - it seems - made an instruction pamphlet to fit the winch to a Defender it seems :

image.png.d093e78ddf2c42b42bc042e22177a6cd.png

I have found a very bad copy of this but would love to have a better one !

Also, the correct owners handbook / parts list for this year's H14W is very welcome.

Thank You !!

H14 Fitting instruction.pdf

I don't know if either of these are any help to you, but back when superwinch were still trading in Tavistock I found a lot of the part numbers lined up with my winch, and were still available, some at surprisingly sensible prices! The fitting doc is aimed at the PTO driven version, but might be useful to someone.

Superwinch parts list.pdf

Thank you VERY much !!!!!

Useful.

I contacted Mr. D. Bowyer and he pointed me to somebody i'll try to contact next week who just may have more...

It seems I have also became the (proud / sad / ... ) owner of a PTO driven one....

• Like 1

No problem. I'm sure I've seen a few other docs floating around somewhere, if I find them I will let you know!
They are decent bits of kit (in my opinion), a bit slow for recreational use but they really will pull all day, and nicely made too I think.