300tdi new ignition wiring

I’m replacing my ignition switch and need to know which wires go where. I have done a bunch of searching with no helps can anyone just show me a pic of there set up. It is a 1989 defender 90 with a 300tdi conversion. Please help if you can

B993D018-3AD0-4313-A64C-D0DCAB67F021.jpeg

0CB00839-600B-4D0A-8798-AD2067D3AAE5.jpeg

image.jpg

Seeing as no one else has answered, this is a bit of guesswork and just what I would try so no guarantees. Hopefully someone who understands wiring better will be able to help. Sorry, I don't know why you have three brown wires, my guess is the right hand one is your permanent live and the double brown wire might be redundant after the engine swap. I wouldn't just connect both of them as presumably it has a second connection on the original ignition so that it is not always powered and you might fry something if it's always on. 

image.jpeg.391f4acbabcb2e83a50319154cac0003.jpeg

You can check what the wires are with a multimeter: The permanent live should read 12V all the time, the ignition live should read 12V when the ignition is on in any position, accessory feed should be live when in positions 1 and 2 and the starter feed should be live when the key is turned to position 3. 

Brown (N) will be permanent 12V. The fact the old switch has 2 connections might be to safely handle the current flowing through the switch if few relays are used (as on older cars). Often labeled 30.

White with orange stripe (WO) will be accessories, live in positions 1 and 2 but not 3.

White (W) is ignition, live in positions 2 and 3. That will also activate the glow plug timer relay, so you do not need a separate wire for the glow plugs (older cars often did have an extra position to power the glow plugs, so the driver could decide how long they would come on manually). Often labeled 15.

White with red stripe (WR) is to the starter (or starter relay if fitted). Only live in position 3.