Rhino winch

Got a 13500lb Rhino winch with the trailer I've just bought, brand new still in the box, wire rope and remote control 

Are these winches any good, was thinking of fitting it onto the back of Sid instead of the ancient warn m8000 that's used as the rear winch

Regards Stephen 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question I'm hoping some of you electronically gifted gentlemen can answer

My Rhino winch remote function when I initially use it, it will only run for a couple of seconds then stop, this goes on for a couple of minutes then the remote system works absolutely fine, it's like it needs to warm up, any ideas what the problem could  be

Regards Stephen 

31 minutes ago, bishbosh said:

Wild guess but I’d say flat batteries. It could be your hand warmth is just tipping the remote battery into the green zone after you’ve e been holding it for a while?

That's what I thought, but no difference after putting in new batteries, both remotes do exactly the same, puzzling

Regards Stephen