Air line coupler ID please

Hi all,

Here's an easy one I hope. I am rigging-up to do an aircon leak search on a car, using a basic set of gauges (red, blue and yellow hoses).

I want to connect the yellow to my workshop air supply (flexible pipe from a PCL female) but I don't know the fitting ID on the yellow hose. They are the same as the ones that connect into the air con pipe H & L port adapaters that have a quick release fitting.

Can anyone help please? I have searched around but don't know how to describe.

Here's a couple of photos. The knurled bit is threaded so it's sort of female on the yellow.

IMG_0641.thumb.jpeg.6197783f0bb8c27f5032f83782e68155.jpeg

IMG_0642.thumb.jpeg.1b90ffc75ecfcc463bfa95db4c66cad9.jpeg

Thank you @mpb that's helped a lot. I was in "must get the correct fitting" mode and blinded by the quantity of air couplers on eBay. Then you posted this and of course I realised how narrow I was thinking.

The solution, once I wandered around the garage for a few minutes, was to push some 10/8mm rubber hose onto the fitting at the manifold and bingo, I now have air pressure in the circuit. It really was that simple.

The only problem is that I can't see a leak, at least on the gauges but I'll leave it for a short while and I think it will be front bumper off to get at the condenser. (Honda CRV by the way).

That input port is a T and the other port on the front of it has a tyre valve type connection but it's bigger than my fittings.

IMG_0643.thumb.jpeg.5b5c3c6d03ff9a59e806031228f450fb.jpeg

1 hour ago, Peaklander said:

The only problem is that I can't see a leak, at least on the gauges but I'll leave it for a short while and I think it will be front bumper off to get at the condenser. (Honda CRV by the way).

Hope it's better news than our old Honda (Civic) was when you get in there. Turned out it had been in an accident and the front cross member was pushed back into the condenser. No way to get a new condenser in without straightening the cross member first. We decided to live without air con in that car...

The bumper was a struggle but all is now revealed. The leak is at the bottom entry but it's hard to see if it's the O-ring or a condenser pinhole next to it. The aerated soap suds hung around whilst I removed it. However I need a new condenser...

IMG_0661.thumb.jpeg.9bc568f43ca00ee7048386664e5eef83.jpeg

IMG_0660.thumb.jpeg.6956207bd91cf469fc6e9e199cfc0187.jpeg