custom hand brake cables

pugwash

Does it have to be handbrake cable?

(Motor) bike control cables are one option although they're not uber chunky. Auto-box shifter cables are fairly hefty, as are powerboat control cables which I'm pretty sure can be made to measure. IIRC they're called Bowden cables but I'm sure a grown up will be along to correct me soon enough :ph34r:

i don't actually need a cable for a hand brake but i do need one for another application.

someone must make them to measure but i can't find anything on the mystery magical interweb.

any pointers anyone?

I supply them in all sorts of sizes from throttle cables toi pish control cables....

Length overall, requitred length of travel in which direction, what ends and what strength are the sort of criteria needed to make up a cable...

How flexible will it need to be? And what environment ( heat / dirt etc )

Usual applications I supply are small for throttle / clutch getting bigger for gear change paddles... that sort of stuff

David