Range Rover Classic ABS pump X P38 ABS pump

JonGM13

I am trying to find out if the pressure switches on the RRC and P38 ABS pumps are interchangeable.

Also, has anyone swapped ABS to non-ABS on an RRC who could give me in detail what needs to be done?

This is a final resort if I cannot get my ABS to come to life!!!

The pressure switches look identical, but I've never actually compared the thread to verify. It would surprise me if they were different though.

To change to non-ABS is quite involved, you basically need to replace the entire system apart from the calipers: new master, booster, pressure valve and all brake lines. I have 2 old ABS pumps for a classic, I'll check if they still have a pressure switch.

They were used on some Saabs as well (Saab 900 according to Google, and some other GM stuff, maybe even a Ferrari), looks to be ACDelco ‎25530882, not really available anywhere...

ACDelco doesn't list the part anywhere either, so can't even look up a datasheet or anything. If it fits and the connector is the same, I'd say it has a good chance of being the same or close enough.