Dodgy handling

Mean Green

even after having the floor out just there, i still couldn't face doing the a-frame and ball joint . . . .

and i have all the bits in the garage.

actually - i really should have bothered . . . .but hey - its back on the road now. if mr mot man fails it, i'll look at it, but untill then it drives fine.

even after having the floor out just there, i still couldn't face doing the a-frame and ball joint . . . .

and i have all the bits in the garage.

actually - i really should have bothered . . . .but hey - its back on the road now. if mr mot man fails it, i'll look at it, but untill then it drives fine.

That's a thought...I've got the boot floor to change before I put mine back on the road. Guess I should do the A-frame while it's out. I've got the polybushes for it already.

Hence I've vowed that when I'm rich and famous and can afford my own workshop it will have a four post lift, a chassis lift, a huge compressor and the worlds largest selection of air driven gadgetry!

(Homer Simpson voice)

Mmm, big workshop and air tools...

:D

• 1 month later...

If this problem is still persisting, try having the wheels balanced!! It sounds obvious to me now, but having had absolutely no wheel wobble, it didn't sound like it was really the problem with ours!! It has really helped though! We can now quite comfortably do 70(ahem)mph with one hand on the wheel (I do not condone this behaviour, 10 to 2 all the way for me ;) ) whereas before we could hardly manage 55 without being thrown all over the lanes on the M25!!!