130 Suspension P/N's and diagram if poss

I'm tryin to get hold of the PN's for the heavy duty suspension as used in 130's (They use a inner helper spring as well as the standard rear spring).

Can anyone give me the PN's they use on all the springs (front, rear and helper) in this setup.

I'm also after a diagram showing what other (different) parts are used when the helper springs are installed. I presume there must be a difference in both the retaining method at the axle and something different on the chassis end of the spring.

Any help is much appreciated

These 110 Parts pages should help, no change in A frame or trailing arms.

Many thanks as always Ralph. Does the 110/130 use a different front spring when used in the H/D setup or is it still NRC8044 & 45??

I've just added 130 helper springs to my 110 Defender SW. A much nicer ride. The rear is lifted by about three inches.

A simple job. Just order the two springs. The four plates. Two top and two bottom. The plates are about 25 quid each. Get four longer bolts to hold the bottom spring plates in position.

Have a look here. Page two how I did mine. http://www.landroveraddict.com/smf/index.php?topic=358612.0

HTH

mike FOAK

I can cause trouble in an empty house !!!

I've just added 130 helper springs to my 110 Defender SW. A much nicer ride. The rear is lifted by about three inches.

A simple job. Just order the two springs. The four plates. Two top and two bottom. The plates are about 25 quid each. Get four longer bolts to hold the bottom spring plates in position.

Have a look here. Page two how I did mine. http://www.landroveraddict.com/smf/index.php?topic=358612.0

HTH

mike FOAK

I can cause trouble in an empty house !!!

Mike,

Top info. Thanks

Many thanks as always Ralph. Does the 110/130 use a different front spring when used in the H/D setup or is it still NRC8044 & 45??

130 uses these front springs

NRC8448 Driver [right hand side]

NRC8449 Passenger [left hand side]

these are identical to the 110 heavy duty front springs. spring seat on axle & upper fittings & attachements are as per any 110. :i-m_so_happy:

130 uses these front springs

NRC8448 Driver [right hand side]

NRC8449 Passenger [left hand side]

these are identical to the 110 heavy duty front springs. spring seat on axle & upper fittings & attachements are as per any 110. :i-m_so_happy:

Top info...cheers. Off to try and get some freebies now :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest diesel_jim
You usually see a lot of those inner spring retaining plates at sodbury... i'll be looking for a set.

Well, after (virtually) tripping over these plates last time i was at sodbury (and didn't want them) now i do want some, could i find any?

yeah right..... :angry:

Soooo.... if anyones got any, or a lead where to get some (cheaper than genuine parts :rolleyes: ), let me know! ;)