On a quiet evening...

ThreeSheds

After spending a lovely evening working on the Pug 406 (MoT time) I was sitting on the front door step with a coffee and my dog at my feet; thinking how lucky I was and listening to the quiet; and there it was: The unmistakable sound of rust dropping to the floor from under my RRC :mellow:

I had to laugh - in fact I lost a mouthful of coffee :lol:

TwoSheds

That'll be jealousy. It's upset at you being with another car :D

Hmm ... just been stripping out the Rangie to do the sills and contemplating whether to do 'half a job' rather than the entire inner/outer sill.

However sticking the handle of the wire brush straight through the apparently good floor convinced me that I should use all the steel I bought! :rolleyes:

AndyG

Hmm ... just been stripping out the Rangie to do the sills and contemplating whether to do 'half a job' rather than the entire inner/outer sill.

However sticking the handle of the wire brush straight through the apparently good floor convinced me that I should use all the steel I bought! :rolleyes:

AndyG

One word:

120x60 box section.

well ok thats 3 words... but time is such a wibly-wobly-timey-wimey thing... :D

TwoSheds