Height of Wheel Arch Eyebrow

Can some one please measure the height of the middle of the front wheel arch eyebrow on their standard 300tdi 130. Mine sagged when I put on a large winch and bull bar. I have now put on some other springs and it is sitting at 91cm from the floor to the wheel arch eyebrow. The 130 is on michelin XZY 7.50-16 Tyres.

Better to measure the eyebrow to the centre of the wheel, this will remove any variations caused by tyre size or tyre wear :)

I don't have this figure as I have a winch on mine, meant to measure it before I put the winch on so I could work out what I needed to do but I forgot :(

The other thing is that the 130 front springs are about the strongest LR springs that will fit anyway - they are the same as 90 HD rears I think - so you will need to go to aftermarket springs to do anything with it.

Can some one please measure the height of the middle of the front wheel arch eyebrow on their standard 300tdi 130. Mine sagged when I put on a large winch and bull bar. I have now put on some other springs and it is sitting at 91cm from the floor to the wheel arch eyebrow. The 130 is on michelin XZY 7.50-16 Tyres.

my 200Tdi 110CSW sits at 89cm from ground to centre lower edge of front wheel arch flare & it's 51.5cm from centre of the wheel centre cap, my 110 is on OME springs 751's IIRC with a Husky & matching winch bumper & RUNS ON 255/85 BFG MT's

hth :D