Parts required for EDC pump.

simes

Hi there,

Does any one have the bracket that bolts to the EDC Injection pump on a 300 Discovery that the kickdown cable & peddle cable connect to?

Mine has been misplaced during a pump change. Landrover can`t find the part on their parts system, the only ones they have fit the non electronic pump.

It is a braket with a post & swiveling arm.

I would like to buy one or get some pictures so I can make something like it.

Simes

Thanks for that, but the part I need is not shown. LR showed me this pic. in the parts dept.

All the brackets shown fit the mechanical pump not the EDC pump.

thanks again for your time.

Can't help with a part number or a part,

however on mine I have changed the injection pump from an EDC one to a non-EDC one and when I re-fitted the bracket in it's standard position (on the two bolts on the timing cover) it fouled the top of the pump and I had to raise it by about an inch to make it clear.

Now if you can get the bracket for an non-EDC pump you may well find that it fits fine.

Not sure if the above helps,

Good luck.

Pete.

It looks like the brachet doesn`t bolt to the injector pump, but to the 2 bolts that hold the air con. pump.

Help someone, please.

Simes

You can't see it very well in that photo but the two bolts do go into the injector pump. Mine is a jap auto, don't know if UK autos are the same set up.

You can't see it very well in that photo but the two bolts do go into the injector pump. Mine is a jap auto, don't know if UK autos are the same set up.

I would have to totally disagree with you on this as on mine which is a 1996 UK market Disco the bracket is most definately bolted down using two of the bolts holding the aircon bracket to the timing cover. If it wasn't P*****g down again out side I would go and take a pic.

Pete.

I would have to totally disagree with you on this as on mine which is a 1996 UK market Disco the bracket is most definately bolted down using two of the bolts holding the aircon bracket to the timing cover. If it wasn't P*****g down again out side I would go and take a pic.

Pete.

You're right Pete, :rolleyes: it is bolted to the air con bracket. It was p*****g down when I checked it this morning.

Surprising how a thunder storm can affect your vision