Minhead EDOC

jules

Yep well done Steve a very good result. I guess the quicker rack helped in avoiding the trees.

I was looking at the results the other day, I see you swapped the fastest lap for an overall win.

Wish I'd had the time to come down and spend that fiver ;)

See you at Sweetlamb :)

Thanks, my first AWDC overall win :D I've managed to win with MOC, MROC & AROC but this one has always eluded me.

Only kissed one tree, fortunately more of a peck on the cheek, no tongues :unsure:

Onwards and upwards - only a couple of places left to go then! ;)

Seriously though very well done - you've joined the long list of greats that have conquered an AWDC championship round. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Have you got an event in your neck of the woods later in the year? I might need to bring the MuddyMoo over for a go!

H

Have you got an event in your neck of the woods later in the year? I might need to bring the MuddyMoo over for a go!

H

Yes, I'm hosting a safari on the 7th October, run by MOC with the Anglian on invitation. It's now the third year of running and I'm hoping to get the pits in the field of my neighbouring pub The Gate Hangs High and use some more land.

Basically it's a field based safari with some jumps and obstacles, generally copied from bits I like on other sites. It's fast, plently of air and non damaging.

MT' and diamonds only, no AT tyres and I want to keep my fencing ;)

Yes, I'm hosting a safari on the 7th October, run by MOC with the Anglian on invitation. It's now the third year of running and I'm hoping to get the pits in the field of my neighbouring pub The Gate Hangs High and use some more land.

Basically it's a field based safari with some jumps and obstacles, generally copied from bits I like on other sites. It's fast, plently of air and non damaging.

MT' and diamonds only, no AT tyres and I want to keep my fencing ;)

Would the freelander and Colin's Pinin on MTR's be ok to come along :rolleyes: we were talking last night about how carp it has been as we have not raced this year

Would the freelander and Colin's Pinin on MTR's be ok to come along :rolleyes: we were talking last night about how carp it has been as we have not raced this year

Definitely welcome. Last year we had a good cross section, including Allards, Indy & beam axled Warriors, Bowlers, a couple of Simmbugs, some complete one offs, production Fontera, with competitors from BORC, AWDC, MOC, NORC & AROC.

It is a good site for spectating and you can see a fair bit of the course from numerous points. There should be free camping at the pub and a pig roast on the Sunday.

Definitely welcome. Last year we had a good cross section, including Allards, Indy & beam axled Warriors, Bowlers, a couple of Simmbugs, some complete one offs, production Fontera, with competitors from BORC, AWDC, MOC, NORC & AROC.

It is a good site for spectating and you can see a fair bit of the course from numerous points. There should be free camping at the pub and a pig roast on the Sunday.

I'm up for that

Keep us posted