Whats it look like???

Jon White

Oooops! Finger trouble!

Gotta get the wires ordered from VWP but with a bit of luck it should be sorted by next weekend! I'll report back on how I get on!

Cheers

Jon

Nothing less than a full report stage by stage with pictures, will be acceptable :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Well I dont know about the full stag by stage with pictures as theres not much to take a piccy of realy, but I can confirm that by using the wiring diagram below, and the pin outs below, this works a treat!

Does exactly what it says on the tin.......intermittent, slow and fast, and give 4 (or 5 cant remember) wipes when the washers are used.

A huge improvement over the archaic wipers and switch gear that are on the series as standard!

Highly recommened, but do bear in mind if you're considering this you will need suitable switchgear!

Thanks once again for you help Ralph!

Cheers

Jon

Well I dont know about the full stag by stage with pictures as theres not much to take a piccy of realy, but I can confirm that by using the wiring diagram below, and the pin outs below, this works a treat!

Does exactly what it says on the tin.......intermittent, slow and fast, and give 4 (or 5 cant remember) wipes when the washers are used.

A huge improvement over the archaic wipers and switch gear that are on the series as standard!

Highly recommened, but do bear in mind if you're considering this you will need suitable switchgear!

Thanks once again for you help Ralph!

Cheers

Jon

Fitted and working already I'm impressed, happy to help

:D