Fitting an intercooler to a 2.5TD engine.

Les Henson

Les

I've got my old but servicable 200Tdi intercooler sitting in the garage if you want it, it just needs cleaning internally, was removed when I had to replace the radiator, could only get a full rad/inter assembly, so the spare is just waiting to be reused :D

£?

Just like to point out that you're my best m8! :)

Les. :)

It's yours for postage cost,:D it's just gathering dust/spiders, I don't need it anymore

I'll clean it at work internal/external, pack it and let you know postage cost, I won't be up for a few weeks, so post will be the quickest way to get it to you. :D

That's great Ralph, thanks a lot.

I owe you one or two.

If you're coming to swindon in the near future let me know and I'll skive off and make you a coffee.

Les.

When are you wanting to fit the intercooler?,

I'll take it to work tomorrow and start cleaning it.

I think the best place to put it is in front of the radiator. The problm with that is I also have a kenlowe push fan that has to go in there too, so it might be too tight fit. I won't be fitting it for a while anyway. The damned engine is giving me grieft every time I look at it.

Les. :(