Raised air intake, new Defender

Hi

I am getting my new double cab defender, mid August, and trying to get all the stuff together I want to add on.

Dose anyone know where I can get a rasied air intake for it.

Dose anyone have any photos of a double cab, can't open the one's that is on the forum.

Regards.

Jack

Correct, r/hand side,

I have a safari TD5 snorkel, which i will get round to trying to fit sometime, Not striped the intake down yet, but does look different to TDi/TD5 versions, with some sort of housing inside the actual grill ??

is this for show or would you go deep water wading

i am sure the TD5 one will fit but i would wonder how much bhp you lose as the air intake route seems to be a bit small on the 2007 model

i have a 2007 double cab at present and the air in take runs forward of the hole

DAN EX TD5

blacks the only colour

post-4260-1185737665_thumb.jpg

post-4260-1185737725_thumb.jpg

is this for show or would you go deep water wading

i am sure the TD5 one will fit but i would wonder how much bhp you lose as the air intake route seems to be a bit small on the 2007 model

i have a 2007 double cab at present and the air in take runs forward of the hole

DAN EX TD5

blacks the only colour

Thanks for all the imputs, I will try a TD5 model, I was just suprised when I saw the engine compartment, how well packed it is, I am also planning of installing a hydraulic winch, can see there is going to be a bit of a challenge there.

Thanks

JJensen