RRC cv joints

trr777

I replaced one of mine last year, think it cost £70 ish. Mine is a 1990, which was abs based, cant remember if that made a difference or not. Just thought i would point it out.

Mine's ABS too, on reflection I meant best value ( and cheapest )!!

So the lack of right hand lock was a broken CV then !

Try Paddocks, they are generally very competitive on price. I have Paddocks CV's in both my Bobtails, and have not had any problems. IIRC they are about £30.00 each.

I'm sure the 'throw it at the scenery with gusto' boys may disagree, but they break everything :D

I replaced an ABS CV very recently and had problems with the first one - it was out of tollerance and wouldn't fit into the stub axle bearing. The replacement went in fine.

Both were pattern parts around £40 each.

A Genuine one is nearly £400!!!.

I think I can see the way this is going, and will therefore apologise to Mr trr777 for highjacking his perfectly sensible thread.

Ms Protoprincess - I will be taking some measurements with the inclinometer before returning it, and will report back :ph34r:

I think I can see the way this is going, and will therefore apologise to Mr trr777 for highjacking his perfectly sensible thread.

Ms Protoprincess - I will be taking some measurements with the inclinometer before returning it, and will report back :ph34r:

Mr Stumpy,

anything less than 45 degrees should indicate a problem!

got me skirt and running.... ;)

Mr Stumpy,

anything less than 45 degrees should indicate a problem!

got me skirt and running.... ;)

Thank's, I'll try Paddocks then, although I'm curious to know--- what should I pay for a good winch bitch??