Why not to take your wife when go to the spares dept

Ivan

Went to Rogers Of Bedford at the weekend to see if some bitsI had ordered had arrived. Left the wife in the car while I spoke with Alan. Unfortunately he is still waiting for a couple of bits.

Meanwhile the wife is walking around looking at the use 90's. She spots one which is a P reg (1996) and comments on how nice it is and how much she really wants a 90, but not one I have messed around with (unlike the existing 90).

Upshot is we now have another 90 that she has now claimed as her vehicle. Doh!!!

Will post pics up later.

So, we now have a Discovery (my car), a 1986 90 (300Tdi converted), a Nissan sunny (used as a run about) and the new 90 as well. Not wanting to keep all the cars I have decided I will try and sell the Disco or, maybe break it.

The Disco is a 1991 model with a 300 ES body fitted. So it comes with electric everything as well as aircon. It's a V8i which was fully rebuilt about 4 years ago. It's got a Lund LE1 cam in it as well and drives nicely. It's got 24 spline axles fitted (about a month ago) with Ashcroft 4.11 R&P's. Comes with a winch/bull bar, steel rear bumper(Discoparts) and a Millford Cargo Barrier. Plus loads of other stuff.

So should I break or sell it ?

Ivan

sell it, to me, cheap.

hope Lund didn't build the rest of the engine- not with his rep :D

SSL built some very good engines in the early days..................... later, when his cock ruled his brain and maybe other sustances were also involved, that things went downhill rapidly .............brilliant to utter carp almost overnight............

:)

Ian