front swivel hub

tand

hi boys and girls is a defender front swivel hub the same as a discovery one and if so where is the best place to get a complete unit p.s just put disco tdi 200 in defender which had j19 td oh what a deference got down pipe off ebay and les henson guide on here was a great help. so big thanks to les :P

hi boys and girls is a defender front swivel hub the same as a discovery one and if so where is the best place to get a complete unit p.s just put disco tdi 200 in defender which had j19 td oh what a deference got down pipe off ebay and les henson guide on here was a great help. so big thanks to les :P

Hi Tand,

I don't think they are, I'm not sure of the differences but I have ordered both from Paddocks and the serial numbers are different.

Cheers

Grant

Hi Tand 200disco swivels are the same new or second hand try Liveridge 4x4 in earlswood just off junc 3 m42 not to far from you