Unlikely - But I have got to ask !

Hybrid_From_Hell

If you can't find any Nige, how about NRC8113 (pink/purple) 16.47" free length and 180lbs/in, very similar to the OME 779's but slightly (0.3") taller. The OME's seem to be handed as well with one an inch shorter than the other (according to Johns site, probably not ideal on a defender, unless you're looking for a setup to even out the vehicle?

Richard

Richard

Pink Purples are progessives, .........and are averaged out at 180 lbs.

The OMEs I have worked out give me the height I have now, with a 1/2 inch variance on drivers side, corrected by 'a shim' (1/2 plate :lol: ) under the coil carrier.

P & Purple will be 9.56 inch vs 9.29 inch on height,

and gawd knows what the progressives will do

but the progressives tend to get very heavy pounfages at mad compression ie 250-300 lbs sometimes,

also P& Purple although at 178 lbs have a load poundage down the scale at 450 lbs, which means that although the spring accepts movement at 178 lbs the carrying capacity is low at 450 lbs max, compare this with say red and whites, 170 lbs and load carrying at 1106 lbs !!, hence the RR load leveller

I don't really wnat a progressive spring for theis reason, looking for linear movement right up to bump stop...

OMEs are not progressive, ...neither are NRC4234s Green / Yellows.... also on the shopping list....

I have spent more hours than I care to think about on the suspension mods, fairly sure now I am at the final bit which is springing and poundages,...

Thanks for the thought but there are not actaully siutable, already been there calc them ...and no go.... :unsure: