Arb RD57

red90 driver

I think (as the topic title says) we may have dropped a minor boo boo....

Just acquired a new RD57 arb for the 90 from fleabay. (As in already in my sweaty mitts)

However, I think that it will not fit into the 300 rear axle due to the larger flange diameter???

True / false ???

:(

So, my question is, will the RD57 fit into a 300 rear axle without the use of a large press?

IIRC Divster is using a Disco2/P38 type diff (the one your locker fits) is a modified standard axle case in the rear of his trayback.

Also a friends brother has the P38 centre section welded into a front axle case to give a four pin diff.

So yes, it can be done, and no P38 axles will not bolt on, but as white90 correctly says a recent 110 rear will, which is handy because they go for peanuts on ebay

Your easier just getting a late 110 rear axle and fitting that. This is the none salisbury one ie does not have a large tin rear cover, it looks almost the same as a standard 90 apart from the diff pan bowel has no shaping around the crown wheel.

Either way its not the end of the world you can always sell it on! :) not to me though, I already have one in a wolf axle!