Brake conversion

v8grunter

Help ! I changed the axles on my hybrid s11a v8 4 speed rr, on rocky mountain parabolics to rr 1986 axles engineered to keep the parabolics in place for originality , anyway the brake system on the s11a doesn't seem to be supplying enough pressure to give me full braking power . Q, will the servo have the push needed to operate the four discs ? this has been renewed, or will i have to replace this with say a 90 which i have , remembering this is a s11a bulkhead and has only a two pipe system , help! :huh:

Help ! I changed the axles on my hybrid s11a v8 4 speed rr, on rocky mountain parabolics to rr 1986 axles engineered to keep the parabolics in place for originality , anyway the brake system on the s11a doesn't seem to be supplying enough pressure to give me full braking power . Q, will the servo have the push needed to operate the four discs ? this has been renewed, or will i have to replace this with say a 90 which i have , remembering this is a s11a bulkhead and has only a two pipe system , help! :huh:

tried zeus engineering mate?

post-5388-1198534753_thumb.jpg

If you have a servo you may be able to fit a bigger master cylinder from a coiler, I fitted an entire 110 pedal box, servo, and master cylinder when I went discs. Early Range Rover servos can be made to fit too.

Not sure what to expect from Zeus beyond "Please hand us your wallet and bend over..." as seems to be their motto :unsure:

Cheers f f, Allready been shafted by that little fat bearded git going under disguise as satan "I must be a bit dislexic" thanks for the warning !! I have sourced a 110 pedal box and servo already but not being an engineer i wasn't sure about the three pipe system on the bigger one as the s11a only has two, any ideas? :(:huh:

Cheers for the info dave s111 :) , it looks like if i run a complete new pipe to the ns caliper that should do the trick , ;) as this is the old system will this be ok ? B) as it only goes through a tee peice to the front and one pipe is split again by a tee piece at the rear axle ,will try and see what happens ,cheers Ronnie <_<