Cut me up will ya

siggy

Of course, if everyone cared about other driver and their own safety, we'd hardly ever have crashes.

* - regional newspaper covering the northern half of Scotland, for those who've never ventured up there. Norman Harper is a regular columnist known for witty (and very accurate) social commentary.

I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling about the man & I have never heard of him before.

If you're lucky the nice shiny car behind will provide the paint on the nato hitch...right Fi?

Spot on, both of you. :lol::lol:

Siggy,

A few years ago I did what you wished you had done, to a prat who tried to test brake me in my 110 with Warn 12000 on the front :huh:

I felt really good doing it BUT I could have killed him quite easily, his mid size saloon was shorter than a fiat punto after I had finished :o

After I had done it I really regretted that I had lost my rag and that prat just was not worth jeopardizing the rest of my life for, remember that our vehicles are like small trucks and rock hard, (my 110 had a scratch on the bumper) please just let them go and think to your self that you (we) are better than that.

A stupid loss of temper while driving can easily end up in someone loosing their life, don't let it involve you.

Reverend Lara :D

yes but have you noticed seeing a sign in the back of a car and getting closer to read it...surely "baby on board" signs are therefore more dangerous !!! . PS the sign on the back of my transit reads "if you can read this then you are entitled to a free airbag test"

don't let it involve you.

the crash involves two idiots, not one idiot and you.

This is correct an accident will always be the fault of both drivers (unless one car is stationary). One maybe more than the other but both will to be blame. Because if one driver was switched on enough they would allow room for or see the manoeuvre the idiot was about to take.

I find the attitude of some of the post on here unbelievable. Just because we drive big Land rovers does not mean we should drive with the "Volvo" attitude.

First rule of road craft do not allow your personal feelings to interfere with your driving standard "Red mist".

My rant over everybody please be courteous to the driver in front or behind. It will make you driving so much more pleasurable.

I find the attitude of some of the post on here unbelievable. Just because we drive big Land rovers does not mean we should drive with the "Volvo" attitude.

First rule of road craft do not allow your personal feelings to interfere with your driving standard "Red mist".

My rant over everybody please be courteous to the driver in front or behind. It will make you driving so much more pleasurable.

You don't have to drive a Landy to have that attitude. I did have a Volvo and now I drive a Peugeot. With my old Volvo I used to hunt down boyracers - good fun that was. Most of the time I find that Landy's and other "slower" cars give a way nicely, and you can sqeeeeze in ok. Its the

posh cars with the driver on their mobiles who just assume you let them in. Why not slot in BEHIND you? Why wait till they get to the end of the slip road ? just to get few cars forward

red mist is good and my attitude sucks - well hey - welcome to my world -

and I say thank you when somebody does a nice thing for me (like let me out of my drive or to join a queue)

not ranting - just facts :)

Had a good one today - road in Hertford usual end of dual carriageway stuff, two lanes into one, people trying to squeeze past to get a couple of cars ahead. Some bint in a Peugeot 206 decided to try and squeeze past the artic behind me and my van. Go halfway alongside me and realised that the gap was only big enough for a Peugeot scooter, even the trucker behind me made her wait to get back into the queue.

Don't these people realise that the only reason there is a queue in the first place is because they don't pull over at the earliest opportunity :angry:

or my personal faves

SLOCs - the Second Lane Owners Club, seat as far forward as physically possible, look of terrified lab monkey on face. Or even the TLOC? little i on the boot of the car means inable to move over - why arent miniguns legal??

The depressing bit from trundling around europe is coming back to the UK and getting re-acclimatised to the complete insanity that means 80% brits dont seem to be able to use motorways

why arent miniguns legal??????????

rant over - pass the mogadon nurse

Edited by dollythelw