dash removal?

How do i get yet the bottom section on the dash removed from the bulkhead :huh: ?

I've removed all the screws that I can see, had the top foam bit off, the instrument binacle, speakers out etc, but the bottom section is solid :angry: ?

Need access to the wiring 'duct' from the fuse box up to where the new Mud console is going - a couple ofextra wires to run in with a multiplug or two that i can't get through, given up after an hour?

I'm sure i'm missing the obvious tbh, there must be bolts somewhere?

My workshop manual hasn't appeared in the post yet :(

Thanks....

with the top rail/ left grab handle end/lower left corner off & the screws out, it should pull away from the bulkhead, it maybe the heater duct is holding it in place & good tug should see it come away & let you feed the new wires/plugs through the 'duct'

looking at the parts page, it shows 2 hex head bolts in the lower centre off the dash, have you got the grey grille & the tray bit out of the way ?