GRP Wings what everyones verdict

Well time has coem to get some new wings because mine seen to look a bit hell of a lot worse for ware after my roll so I was looking on ebay and found these;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I was wondering what every ones thoughts are on these and would they do for general offroading and day to day driving.

Thanks Keith.

not a direct like for like replacement as these are meant more for off road racers/challenge trucks, the depth under the headlight is less than standard & same above the door sill, plus the arch flare is further up the side panel, you'd have to get 2 so the truck didn't look odd.

For a racer etc, you would get away with them,,

I looked at them, and have used grp wings on rally cars in the past, with not problems,, fits a bit debatable, but then, they are going on a Defender !! :o

For off road use, think they are a no-no, will damage fairly easily, and will look a darn sight worse that a alloy wing with character dents much sooner,,