need advice

Hi people i need some advice on this 90 i dont no what is worth can people give me some price of what they think it is worth .

1987 Land Rover Defender. I brought as a project. I have vin/chassis number and number plate but have not yet applied for the log book. Chassis and Bulk head have never been welded and are in good condition. Light dusting of surface rust on chassis unbelievable for year. Has got a 3.5 EFi engine and automatic gearbox from an 1989 Range Rover installed. I have a late truck cab with full lining that I bought for this vehicle. It does not have a drivers door as was going to put new series 3 doors on it, but never got that far. The wiring has been done. Prop shafts are ready to go on. Would consider breaking this vehicle up for parts as I say the chassis and bulk head are in good condition as are the bonnet and wings. Truck cab is in excellent condition and is blue. Engine and gearbox has done approximately 120,

145a_41.jpg

145d_41.jpg

1455_41.jpg

1458_41.jpg

1461_41.jpg

1468_41.jpg

Ill give you £300.00 for it.

Unless its got a plate and an MOT and can be driven, its just a pile of spares....(IMHO of course)

Uou dont say where you are in the country, Not that this has much effect on the price, but if someone is looking for spares they can see how far they might have to travel.