Oil pressure gauges

I am slowly moving things forward and want to install VDO oil pressure and temperature gauges. I also want to keep the original oil pressure warning light since it seems sensible.

Does this mean I will have to somehow squeeze and additional two sensors onto the oil system and if so, how do i best do this? I wondered if there was a combined sensor that might do the trick.

Thanks

Malcy

To fit the pressure sender you will need an adapter to allow you to connect both it and the warning light switch to the engine, places like demon tweeks do them. I can't remember what the thread size is though. For the temperature I was/am going to get a boss welded/brazed into the sump and fit the sender there.

HTH

Pete.

A hydraulics place could probably sell you an adapter for 1/5th the price of Demon Tweeks, there's also Think Automotive, Rally Design and Merlin Motorsport who are like Demon Tweeks without such a severe pain in your wallet every time you buy something. And they don't sell f***ing bass bins or neon lights <_<