retro fitted disco engine

pux

Hi guys im currently looking at getting a 110 that has a disco 200tdi engine in, what im asking is what should i look for on the conversion. I know the usual chassi bulkhead floors x member its the engine conversion im not sure on as i have always bought original engined trucks :huh: thanks in advance

read the tech threads in the tech archive lots of info on how to fit this engine in a 90/110, pictures to so you can see what your looking at.

this one :D

thank you western, im getting pretty excited about having a 110 there so many diffrent things i want to do to it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe plans have changed again :rolleyes: i have the oppertunity to lay my hands on a 110 b reg retro fitted with a disco 200tdi it looks mint from the photos but would you let the age of the vehicle put you off :huh: help!!!

Age would have little bearing to me. History/servicing would be of more relevance. Straight panels ish, the drive train and mechanicals would be of more interest.

Age would have little bearing to me. History/servicing would be of more relevance. Straight panels ish, the drive train and mechanicals would be of more interest.
Hi Walfy dont panic the wife just poked her oar in and put a complete stop to it :angry2::rtfm:

one broken man signing out :(

Hi Walfy dont panic the wife just poked her oar in and put a complete stop to it :angry2::rtfm:

one broken man signing out :(

Don't you have the power of VETO? I know I do ;);) . Well I think I do :(