who sells Wolf boxes?

freeagent

Frontrunner do sell Wolff boxes and they had a supply of Cub boxes as well as Wolff boxes.

Four Cub boxes fit inside a Wolff box.

Now without trying to cause trouble :huh: Frontrunner pointed me tp APB Trading.

However the orange company say they are the importers for Frontrunner. I know who'd get my money.

When you buy your Wolff boxes. Get some spare clips. They do break easily.

Found bill

Wolffpack- Hi lid 475 Rand

Wolffpak Cub box 340 Rand

I was getting 15 Rand to the pound.So I make that 41 quid all in.

The boxes should be cheaper now as the Rand is over 17 to the pound.

I had the pleasure to have a full tour of the Frontrunner factory while in J'berg. I enjoued it very much. Nice to see people making bits for Land Rover. Oh yes. Toyota and Nissan.

mike

Thanks guys, i've picked up 3 from Gigglepin 4x4 (top man, thanks Jim), but am still after some more, I won't be bothering with OEC or Nene-overpriced as neither could be bothered to respond to my email.... :rolleyes:

I've found a couple of places, including footloose who do them so should be sorted...

If anyone has a couple of high-top ones knocking about they want rid-of, pm me...

I have about 10 of the original SA Army dark brown flare ammo boxes. They have the flat lid rather than the more common raised one. I paid R60 (4 quid?) each. The interesting thing is that I have not broken a single clip. Possibly the civilian green box clips are made of inferior plastic?