Matt Lee Mach 5s

Jurriaan

Can get hold of a set of 5 non-competition used original steel Mach 5 wheels, with 5 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain tyres in 255/85/16. One brand new, and the others have about 4000 miles on them, so nearly new. The owner told me the set cost 1800 euros when new. What's a good price to pay, and below what price it's a bargain? ;) Don't know what prices they fetch in the UK.

Did a testfit on my dad's offroad RRC, I think it looks great on it compared to the old 265/75/16 BFG on 1" widened Disco wheel on the rear.

post-3633-1205488919_thumb.jpg

Can get hold of a set of 5 non-competition used original steel Mach 5 wheels, with 5 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain tyres in 255/85/16. One brand new, and the others have about 4000 miles on them, so nearly new. The owner told me the set cost 1800 euros when new. What's a good price to pay, and below what price it's a bargain? ;) Don't know what prices they fetch in the UK.

Did a testfit on my dad's offroad RRC, I think it looks great on it compared to the old 265/75/16 BFG on 1" widened Disco wheel on the rear.

post-3633-1205488919_thumb.jpg

£700 would be about 60% of the new price in the UK so anything less than that is not too high a price too pay.

I paid just over £100 corner 8 years ago for my original set of mach 5's that included zinc & pass and powder coat and freight. My second set with rolled edge were £100 corner plus painting and now you can only get them from Devon 4x4 for £140 plus painting. My 3 year old set of 255/85/16 BFG muds were £105 corner so depending on when or who from, at least £1000 new for a wheel + tyre set of 5.

£700 sounds a bargain and yes they do look good on the RR :lol: