Stuck, Please Help.

nickbrown45

I once had a very similar experience to that of the Disco pictured above - not in mid-Wales was it?

Chris

No Chris not that far from Oswestry sort of area, but the pic in my avatar was in the 'V Gully' North Wales :o

going up or down the V gulley?

not fallen over in it (yet) but had some interesting angles coming down and got stuck going up last year though in my defence i only had 2 wheel drive at the time, road tyres and it was very damp

going up or down the V gulley?

not fallen over in it (yet) but had some interesting angles coming down and got stuck going up last year though in my defence i only had 2 wheel drive at the time, road tyres and it was very damp

Going down for the first time, on only my 2nd days group laning :lol:

Looks like we've all been there :P I really ought to get a roll cage so I dont have to be so scared of rolling it and causing so much damage. This is the last really tricky one I had (not as bad as foxdog though, I had a softer landing if it went wrong too) Had to use a rachet strap over the top to stop it tipping while I reversed out of the problem.

post-7320-1207303123_thumb.jpg

post-7320-1207303147_thumb.jpg

post-7320-1207303187_thumb.jpg

Just spotted this thread...

Glad to hear the car was recovered safely...

And glad to see more people local in Herts.

I'm in Royston and regulary skirt round / through Datchworth..... Maybe a gathering is required...

Neil

And glad to see more people local in Herts.

I'm in Royston and regulary skirt round / through Datchworth..... Maybe a gathering is required...

Hi!

I'd really like that, a local get together, I am less than 5 mins from Datchworth.

Paradigm Shift (who is another lurker on here) is local and i'm sure would also be interested in meeting up. Maybe someone knows some local greenlanes?

:)