1st April - Come on be honest ...did we get you too ?

The greyhound racing was in 1 of the papers yesterday. Only 6 dogs and 1 race. Was the give away.

As for wheels I was a bit suspect when you mentioned Will had ordered a set with you. I didn't realise vapour trucks needed wheels :P:P . We haven't had any pic updates from him yet!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: That part wasn't a wind up. I've got 2 sets (yes 2 :ph34r: ) sitting at Nige's house as it made sense to combine shipping (saved quite a few £££). Mine are a slightly differant spec to Nige's (a little wider, differant backspacing) and need to go off to the coaters before I can fit them because I've been hanging around Moglite too much and I'm worried about the colour scheme.

I was going to be picking up the rims on Thursday on the way to the Shire's club social but I'm glad I'm not now - I have a feeling FF might have found a way into the 110 and helped himself to some rims :ph34r:

As far as pictures of the truck go I've had a very slow period (too much work, annother British car and having to move workshop don't help). Once I'm in to the new workshop I should make pretty short work of the chassis. I'll then get some pictures.