Gresh and family

Paul64

• 4 months later...
Guest diesel_jim

Hmmmm.... of all the enhancments that Gresh did, they could only mention that the brake calipers were (Stupidly IMO) the wrong size.

But.... how the hell did he fit wrong size calipers?

I can understand them picking out different size brake calipers but its its odd that they mentioned a worn brake pedal.

The BBC branding the man "Incompetant" is wrong, I know how QC's will embellish this sort of thing in court but the BBC reporting it as such isnt very unbiassed in my view.

Considering how painfull all of this is for freinds and family I would have thought they would have been more sensitive.

I feel for all the family and pray the pain will at some point become bearable for them all.

G

You know much as the case is interest to many of us we need to bear in mind that it is ongoing and debating it based on media reports cannot be anything other than speculation and conjecture.

With this in mind we have therefore decided to lock this thread until further notice. Sorry but this decision is not up for discussion.